søndag 9. oktober 2016

Crazy Dogs

I just love the Crazy Dogs from Tim Holtz, and here are two cards I made recently.
I saw a tutorial at Simonsaysstampblog, showing how to color images with Distress Crayons. And I just had to try it right away.
I stamped the images on Distress Watercolor Cardstock, and colored it with Distress Crayons + water. When it was totally dry, I created the background with Distress Inks.
The sentiment is a stamp from Dylusions, and I also used some metal stars from Finnabair.

This was so much fun, so I just had to make another one.
I used the same techniques as the previous one.
The sentiment is from Crazy Talk, and I embossed it with black embossing powder.

Distress Crayons come in so many colors now, so I'm planning some very colorful crazy birds next....

1 kommentar:

Anne-Eddie sa...

Kjempekule kort! Herlige tekster ! Klem ;)