onsdag 7. september 2016

2 of a kind

This is a page I made some time ago, The photos show my daughter and her cousin. Those two blondes are so similar, both in appearance and personality....
The papers are from American Crafts. I really liked the light background, so I decided not to do any mixed media background, but rather just use all the gorgeous papers.
The flowers are stamps and dies from Joy! Crafts, and I used a pen (Wink of Stella) to add some gold glitter.
The title is an alphabet fra Kaboks.
A also used dies from Sizzix to make some wildflowers, and combined them with the other flowers.
'2 of a kind' is printed on a piece of self-adhesive canvas from Dylusions.
I also cut out some of the butterflies from the patterned papers.
Now it's back to clean up my craft room......

2 kommentarer:

Anne-Eddie sa...

Kjempefin LO! Vakkert dekorert og fine bilder! Klem ;)

jorunn`s Fristed sa...

Den var rett og slett nydelig.