mandag 11. juli 2016

Happy Hour

I made this page with a photo from last summers vacation in Mallorca. My daughter loved getting colorful drinks, especially if they included some kind of decoration.
The background is created with Distress Crayons and water, after the paper was protected with a thin layer of clear gesso.
Then I added some white gesso, and also some stamping and embossing with white embossing powder.
Some random stamping and lots of splatters. I used a black Sharpie to draw the circle.
The heart and the flowers are both dies from Tim Holtz. And I used alphabet dies from Kaboks to make the foam letters for the title.
Hopefully we'll have some warmer weather soon. Today my daughters had hot cocoa for lunch...

1 kommentar:

Anne-Eddie sa...

Nydelig! Så flinke dere er å putte på detaljer og stæsj! Klem ;)