tirsdag 7. oktober 2014

På kaffebar - October Sketch Challenge Scrap365

I love the sketch challenges at Scrap365, and the October Sketch was really inspiring.
So here is my take on it.
I used white cardstock and decided to not do much with the background this time. I just used a stencil and black ink to make the circles.
The title 'Lykke' (meaning happiness) is chipboard, and I colored it black using ink.
I added a pink button to go with the pink color of her smoothie. And then I needed some pink enamel dots to balance it out.
It's great when coffee bars also have smoothies. Then mother and daughters are equally happy! :-)

This is the sketch I used. I rotated it 180 degrees so it would work better with my photo.

5 kommentarer:

Terhi Koskinen sa...

Oh Jonna, gorgeous page! I really love all the "empty" space and how simply fabulous your layout is!
Very well done - happy to see your work in our Scrap365 challenge, THANK YOU <3

Anne-Eddie sa...

Nydelig! Herlig bilde og flotte detaljer! Klem fra Anne-Eddie ;)

Randi Elisabeth sa...

Du elsker skissene til scrap365 og jeg elsker LOene dine:)og, jeg digger også de skissene he he. Dine LOer er så behagelige å se på, så også denne. Digger sirklene, og fargene-som passer perfekt til bildet.

Anonym sa...

Totally stunning and unique as always Jonna :) Thrilled to see you here my lovely. A gorgeous take on the sketch. Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap365, Ali x

Jennifer Grace sa...

Fabulous page, I love the inky stencilled circles on the background! Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge! x